7/30/09

CD Basketball Camp 2009 - Introducing...

Hello Parents, family & friends,

My name is Cody Jones and I would like to introduce myself. I am the Activities Director at the 2009 Chris Dudley Basketball Camp. I was blessed to be a camper for 8 years and this will be my second consecutive year as the Activities Director for the camp. I graduated from Torrey Pines High School, (Chris Dudley’s Alma Mater) in June and I will be attending Saint Mary’s College in the fall. During the week of camp I plan activities outside of basketball. Activities like: volleyball tournament, splash contest, talent show. My goal is to help kids to connect with one another and create lasting memories at the CDBC.
This year the camp is introducing a new blog, called “the Diabetes Factor” which I have been selected to post daily updates of camp activities. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I will enjoy sharing with you!
The goal for the blog is to give parents, friends & family daily updates of “all things Dudley” throughout the week. The plan throughout the week is to post updates of big events, special guest speakers, pictures as well as other unexpected treasures that always seem to happen throughout a week at camp. It is going to be another great week at the Chris Dudley Basketball Camp for kids with diabetes, look forward to seeing everyone on Sunday!


See you in 2 days!!



No comments:

Post a Comment